I CAN NOT ISSUE BASE NUMBERS! Only Rick and Joy Harrison can do that. To apply for your BASE number, please follow their instructions below. Don't forget to come back and enter your details and number when it is issued!
Hello BASE Jumpers:
Joy and I issue the original World BASE Numbers and Night BASE Numbers which were started by Carl and Jean Boenish in January 1981 when the first BASE number was earned. Carl always believed that BASE jumping would catch on, and he was right. Your BASE number is your link back to the beginning of our sport.
To apply for a BASE Number, we need the following information:
1. Name, Address, or a self addressed envelope. Phone number is optional.
2. Name and/or location and altitude of each of the four objects.
3. Date of each object, especially the date and TIME of your qualifying jump. The time of the qualifying jump is important in case someone else in the world qualified on the same day.
4. Any descriptions of the jumps, or jump stories, will be appreciated as we enjoy them. Of course, they will remain confidential.
5. On the subject of donations, we ask for $10 to issue a number to help cover our costs for postage and supplies, totally voluntary. If you want the plastic card with your number and qualifying date and Carl Boenish's signature embossed, there is a $5 fee.
In respect for privacy of individuals, and integrity of the BASE Numbers, we will not be issuing them by email. Our original BASE Constitution requires confidentiality. We will take the information about your jumps by email in order to lock in your date until we receive your letter.
We wait thirty days after the date of your qualifying jump to issue your number to make sure the rest of the worlds mail has time to get here.
KEEP HAVING FUN, ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!!
Rick and Joy Harrison
7316 Houston Drive
Email: Joy Rick